TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

GO 500 won't connect to my computer/account

vtnguyen905vtnguyen905 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Archived Discussions
I just bought a GO 500. I wanted to get the lifetime maps feature whilst doing so I had to download Mydrive Connect which I did. Then the next step was to link my device (GO 500) to the computer. I used the USB cable to put straight into my computer USB port, obviously it should connect but it hasn't. I looked in 'My Computer'--> 'Manage'-->'Device Manager'-->'Network Adapters' - TomTom doesn't show under 'Network Adapters' or 'Other Devices'. Obviously my computer doesn't detect the tomtom. In this case what should I do?
Tagged:

Comments

• vtnguyen905vtnguyen905 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Also, there's another issue. My address doesn't appear in the POIs section. It just says 'No POIs found'. Before changing my device for a new one, the first one had found my address (under the POIs section) now my new one (the second one) can't. Could anyone help?
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi vtnguyen905,

Welcome to the forum!

Please, see this FAQ [MyDrive troubleshooting tips]. Make sure you're not trying to connect through the mount.Should that not solve your issue, please contact Customer Service.

Cheers, Mikko
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online128

800er
800er
kumo
kumo
len70
len70
ploum115
ploum115
scheibenklar