Issue connecting to MySports

Sally_GSally_G Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Archived Discussions
My watch has stopped connecting to Tomtom MySports and I get the error "Connect to Tomtom Mysports - you need to link your watch to a Tomtom Mysports account".  I have been using the watch with the app for a few weeks without issue and clearly have been connected to the Mysports for it to have worked before.  I am using an iphone6 with the latest ios and it seemed to stop working after the last TomTom upgrade.  When my watch is connected to the PC it confirms that my watch is linked to MySports.  This is very frustrating. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Sally,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry to hear of your issue! There might be some corrupt data in the watch causing this. I'd recommend you to factor reset your watch as instructed in [url=https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17393#factor-reset"; target="_blank] this FAQ[/url] [support FAQ - Factory reset].

Should that not solve your issue, please [url=https://discussions.tomtom.com/t5/How-to-use-the-forum/How-to-Contact-support/td-p/292358"; target="_blank]contact Customer Service[/url].

Cheers, Mikko
  • Sally_GSally_G Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for your help.  I factory reset the watch and lost all my data but it did nothing to resolve the issue.  I have now emailed support. I believe the issue is with TomTom MySport connection, not the watch.
  • hmetalfanhmetalfan Posts: 19 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Today I was not able to download my activity to MYSport. What the hell is going on. It's just not seriously.38567i269729FBA6337452.jpg
    Now I understand  where is the problem. 24 October Russia moved the time to 1 hour back but TT doesn't know about it.

I moved system time on my computer to 1 hour back and activity upload started to work fine.. 

Please fix it on your side.

Thanks

|Sergey
    Hi Sergey,

I'm glad to hear you got it sorted! :D

The clocks were changed in the whole Europe, but I haven't seen any other reports of a similar issue. Since you solved it by changing the time of your computer that would imply that your computer didn't automatically change to winter time resulting in this issue.

Cheers, Mikko
    Hi Mikkok,

You don't understand.. I will try to explain. During few last years Russia didn't touch the time. We had Summer time the whole year in 2012-2013 and may be in 2011 too, I don't remember.

But 24 Oct 2014 Russia changed the time to one hour back like  the other Europe . ( This is one time action and there is no plan to change someting in 2015 etc)

TT thinks what Russia did nothing like it was in last years.  So every time I want to upload my activity to MySport I need to change the  time on my computer to incorrect value or it will not work.

Please set the correct time for Russia so I can upload without manipulations.

Best Regards
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online134

AlterMann314
AlterMann314
CB1100EX
CB1100EX
Ingima
Ingima
JR-1
JR-1
kumo