Redeeming Game Gift Vouchers — TomTom Community

Redeeming Game Gift Vouchers

leftcoaster777leftcoaster777 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 11 in Travel lounge
I won 2 vouchers. Why can't I redeem either of them? I get an error message that the code is invalid and case sensitive.

Comments

• ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,020 Superusers
    I just redeemed 3 vouchers. Did you enter them all capital? And did you use the correct account?
  • leftcoaster777leftcoaster777 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Sorry, I should have mentioned that I did indeed enter the voucher codes in capital letters. However, what is the correct account? I have been using the links provided in the voucher email. How should I be accessing the online store?

Thank you!
    Top right corner of the page, MyTomTom. You should be able to login there. I assume you used the same e-mail address to the game as your MyTT account.
  • leftcoaster777leftcoaster777 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you! Working perfectly now.
  • IamwhereIamwhere Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    can you redeem more than 1 voucher for the same order?
    also will the voucher cover shipping?

don't mean to hijack the thread but this is the only relevant one I could find
    No, you can't. One purchase one voucher. And it is not covering shipping.
  • gogglesgoggles Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have three vouchers, and it would be great to use them on the one purchase
  • kenc10mkenc10m Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have the same problem sort of.....There is a summer sale on new maps and I can't find anywhere I can enter my gift vouchers.  I have two of them and would very much like to use them ....

Thank you

Ken.
    :~)
    For sale items the codes are not valid. You can't combine the sale and a voucher.