Online TomTom game - Page 3 — TomTom Community

Online TomTom game

13»

Comments

• ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,020 Superusers
    Not sure about the OZ site, but I used like 2 vouchers (that I got via the game) to buy voices and fast charger (used separately as you can't combine). Even without the game, normally there is a redeem code field at c/out.
  • tomcat371tomcat371 Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks for the code.
    Tommy
    You have to redeem it quickly or you lose the prize.  I wish I had known about this game earlier.  I found out about it last week.  I have been all over the web to get coin codes.
    Tommy
  • ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,020 Superusers
    Their FB page is full of codes.
  • NevergiveupNevergiveup Posts: 82 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    Enjoyed the game  :D  and love the prize  :D
  • pbsaskpbsask Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Does anyone know, if you get an email to say you have won a sportwatch or GPS, if you just have to reply to that email with your address or do you need to enter it somewhere else? It doesnt specify that in the email, it just says supply us with and after replying my name didnt appear on the winners list for last week, so now have no way to know if I am going to recieve my prize of not.
    There are codes to earn coins.  You can google coin redemption codes and it will give you several links to codes that are available.
    Tommy
  • NevergiveupNevergiveup Posts: 82 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    When I received the good news by email I clicked reply (straight away), sent my details and - 'bingo' :D about 3 weeks later there was a reminder in my letterbox from the Post Office, saying there was a parcel waiting for me. The content of the parcel you can see on my picture in the comment - just before yours.

All the best