a year ago I paid close to $70 for a map update. it worked for 2 weeks but my car was going diagonal

Sethy350
Sethy350 Registered Users Posts: 7
Apprentice Seeker
After I paid the money and downloaded it, the update, it lasted for 2 weeks. But all the roads and my car itself was showing up as going diagonal. After 2 weeks it reverted back to before the map update. Tom Tom refuses to give me any type of credit or a replacement for the payment of my update. Obviously everyone knows there's no telephone number, I've never experienced such poor customer support, I think my Mazda should be held partially liable for putting these TomTom's in their vehicles.I don't know how to make my maps update and they want another $70 and I only got two weeks worth of diagonal maps, it's ridiculous. Has anybody else had any luck or is it just what I read which is a lot of issues with TomTom customer service being very poor.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,294
    Elite Voyager
    If it's been 1 year since you purchased the update, you shouldn't have had to wait 1 year to file a claim.

now after 1 year you must take out a new subscription if you have problems downloading the map get help from customer service.
  • Sethy350
    Apprentice Seeker
    No, I filed a claim every week for a full year!! This support is terrible. I have Multiple Sclerosis, they are taking advantage of me, I can't and couldn't continue to jump through hoops for a full, FULL year of no resolution.gef8x7gf4qay.png
    I need help.
  • Sethy350
    Apprentice Seeker
    5gbola5thtdk.png
    kh5hqz3ao6hq.png
    xpqlvr20gs7i.png