V8. 441 don't work

Narmonono
Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 280
Exalted Navigator
Hello,
Version 8.441 does not work.
Each time you open it with Android auto, it puts an error message and amigo closes.

Worse and worse !

Comments

• jjanusz
    jjanusz Registered Users Posts: 21
    Master Explorer
    I admire you have the patience to make comments for this app. The first thing I check after updating is street names display. If flat, quit the app. Waste of time testing it.

--
    jjanusz
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    jjanusz wrote: »
    I admire you have the patience to make comments for this app. The first thing I check after updating is street names display. If flat, quit the app. Waste of time testing it.

--
    jjanusz

😁

It is true that I am patient but less and less!
    As in the pinned post, I took Tomtom at his word, explaining that AmiGo is created for us but also by us!
    So I thought that this gps apk could become a very good apk if Tomtom listens to its users!

But no ! 😥

Requests for new functions do not appear.
    Requests to change known issues never come.
    When we give user feedback as a beta tester and make a post, for several weeks, we have had no feedback from the team.

Out of respect for Tomtom users should be more attentive.
    There are all the people who use AmiGo
    and who send reports of
    road traffic for free and which feeds the data for Tomtom go which is a much more successful apk but which is not really compatible with Android auto!

Come on, we believe it ! 😜
  • Eric_1950
    Eric_1950 UK Registered Users Posts: 16
    Outstanding Explorer
    jjanusz wrote: »

--
    jjanusz

I agree. Every time there's an update I look to see if we've got the horizontal street labels back. If we haven't I go back to using Waze and wait for the next update.
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Thanks, @Narmonono! Does the error read similar to 'Android Auto encountered an error?

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Yes.
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Thank you! It looks like an issue with Android 12 devices, the team is already aware of this.

Best, lampard
  • Pulsar278
    Pulsar278 Registered Users Posts: 33
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Not just android 12, I have note 9 with android 10 and the app crashes android auto.
  • MUP
    MUP Posts: 737
    Superuser
    edited August 30
    The error could be caused by AA 7.8.6
    Google will fix this by rolling out a new AA sub-version worldwide.
    So this will take some time ... more and more trouble made by Google's updates.
    https://support.google.com/androidauto/thread/175255871?hl=en&msgid=176762274