Why my device's Zones (map collections) are missing in the update?

yih156
yih156 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hello!
In the MyDrive Connect "updates for your device" there is no Scandinavia to select, no Central and eastern Europe collection, and no collection which contains just Benelux countries. Instead a lot of other collectios which do contain my desired countries, but my device does not have space for all those collections...

I would like to update just those map collections I have on my TomTom Live Blue&Me 2
I have three collections of maps named: Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and 44 Mb free space.
- will there be an update just for these 3 collections?
- will there be an update to your update application just to read what is in the device and update those?
BR
Yrjö Hakulinen
Mikkeli Finland.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,521
    Answer ✓
    Hi @yih156,
    The map cuts you mentioned above are all a part of the map update service you currently have.
    However, the latest maps would be of different size, considering the changes in map data over the years.

Open MyDrive Connect > My Content tab > Scroll down to the maps section and check for the offered updates.

h4elpvy4n1ie.png

lg0jhs0tbbm2.png

Regards,
    Vikram.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,521
    Answer ✓
    Hi @yih156,
    The map cuts you mentioned above are all a part of the map update service you currently have.
    However, the latest maps would be of different size, considering the changes in map data over the years.

Open MyDrive Connect > My Content tab > Scroll down to the maps section and check for the offered updates.

h4elpvy4n1ie.png

lg0jhs0tbbm2.png

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • yih156
    yih156 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi, the list of map sections shows that there are no update option for the three I have installed in March 2022. I can only remove current them, Western Europe which contains Scandinavia does not fit to my navi's disk. So I continue with these.

3gpwcsvf4fta.jpg