Difference between gray diamond and yellow round jobs icon?

Narmonono
Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 280
Exalted Navigator
Hello everyone,

Do you know the difference between the gray diamond icons and the yellow round icons that announce work?
Thank you in advance for your answer

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Can you post a picture of these, please?

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Voici une photo de l'icône gris de travaux.
    jbzi2uvq15z7.jpg
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello,

Does someone have an idea ?

I put another icon that I see on works, is it for probable speed cameras because each time, I haven't seen anything?
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    va5pysz6860t.jpg
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @Narmonono

I don’t see yellow ones in the pictures. But in countries where showing Speed Cameras is not allowed, we show an area where Mobile Speed Cameras might be (Risk Zone - Orange background) and an area where Fixed Speed Cameras might be (Danger Zone - Yellow background). We don’t use color to indicate whether it’s user verified or TomTom verified. We only do that in the actual Incident Details Panel (shown in the attached example)
    nf3e4v8zey2f.png

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Ok thanks for the feedback.

Is there a page where you can find all the icons with their descriptions because being an AmiGo user only with Android auto, you don't have access to the indications that you can read like on your 2 screenshot ?

As for the works verified by Tomtom, I am a bit doubtful because at home I had declared works, so there was the yellow icon and then the icon turned gray even though there was no there was no work at all for a long time (several weeks) and impossible to declare that the work was no longer there?
    While other much larger jobs stay in place for a long time and the icon stays yellow!

Have a good day