Feedback V8. 397

Narmonono
Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 280
Exalted Navigator
Hello moderators,

After a few kilometers with AmiGo, I do a little feedback on my impressions.
As a reminder, I use AmiGo with Android Auto on my car screen.

I find that the card is much more beautiful and pleasant to use.

The icons for speed cameras, works and the box on the right with the distance when there is a traffic jam or slowdown on the road where you are are present. (on the other hand, no icons when there are traffic jams on another road, but maybe that's normal?)

The city names are more readable (maybe use a thumbnail with a background to see them better!) but the street and river names are illegible.

I love the new inclination of the map when you are in navigation view (without having launched guidance) with a little bit of sky, it allows you to see the intersections to come.
On the other hand, I find it a pity that this inclination is not preserved when driving with launched guidance!
For me, the map is too flat and there is too much sky, which is a problem at night, but it is also more difficult to see the following intersections.
I think it would be necessary to keep the same inclination as that without launched guidance.

Alright, the 2nd page of reports, just a little thing when you're on the 2nd page, there's a back button but also on the top left there's an arrow to go back.
These 2 things are duplicates.
What would be nice is if the arrow at the top left takes us directly to the navigation map.

On the other hand, for me, it still lacks an important option which is that which indicates that AmiGo offers a new route and that we can follow it or not!
This is sorely missed!

Have a good day.

Comments

• Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Back to the beta version.

I noticed that some work icons do not appear while AmiGo declares them with a gray stripe on the road.
    I did get the verbal question to find out if the works were still present, but after confirming orally, I did not get the thank you from AmiGo, which closed the check!

Another thing, it would be better than in the reports, the "danger" report goes on the 1st page instead of the "speed limit" report which has less urgency than the danger report, especially if there is a danger , better to be able to access the report more quickly I think?
    Have a good day
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    edited June 15
    Good to know that you liked the improvements with the map visuals!

on the other hand, no icons when there are traffic jams on another road, but maybe that's normal?
    Do you mean the traffic jams on the route other than the one you're driving on?

These 2 things are duplicates. What would be nice is if the arrow at the top left takes us directly to the navigation map.
    I'll tag this as an improvement request.

For me, the map is too flat and there is too much sky, which is a problem at night, but it is also more difficult to see the following intersections.
    I think it would be necessary to keep the same inclination as that without launched guidance.
    I'll forward this feedback to the team and let you know if there's anything else needed.

On the other hand, for me, it still lacks an important option which is which indicates that AmiGo offers a new route and that we can follow it or not!
    Sorry, no updates on this yet.

Best, lampard
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    I noticed that some work icons do not appear while AmiGo declares them with a gray stripe on the road.
    Can you post a picture for this? I'm not sure if I understood this correctly.

I did get the verbal question to find out if the works were still present, but after confirming orally, I did not get the thank you from AmiGo, which closed the check!
    I'll check this with the team. Can you confirm if you get a TTS instruction by any chance just before the confirmation message?

the "danger" report goes on the 1st page instead of the "speed limit" report which has less urgency than the danger report, especially if there is a danger , better to be able to access the report more quickly I think?
    I'll forward this as an improvement request.

Best, lampard

• Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    edited June 16
    Bonjour Lampard,
    on the other hand, no icons when there are traffic jams on another road, but maybe that's normal?
    mean the traffic jams on the route other than the one you're driving on?

Yes
    On the other hand, for me, it still lacks an important option which is which indicates that AmiGo offers a new route and that we can follow it or not!
    Sorry, no updates on this yet.

It's really really a shame for a Tomtom gps even if it's free! !

• Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    lampard wrote: »

I'll check this with the team. Can you confirm if you get a TTS instruction by any chance just before the confirmation message ?

So when there are works sometimes, I don't have the question (but it's very rare). When I get the question, "are the works still there?", very often I don't get the little beep and so I can't give my voice response and even if I do it doesn't happen nothing.
    Also, if I was listening to music on the car stereo, the music pauses for the question, but if I didn't get the beep after the question, the music doesn't automatically resume.

As for the photos, I'll try but I'm talking about work icons which are yellow when we make a report but I also see gray ones when there are works and these icons don't always appear!
    In addition, the right frame which indicates the length of the works, is not always displayed, it is very random
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello Lampard,

Here is a photo of a work area where the icon does not appear.
    mwbddxmt8xqf.jpg

Here is also a photo where you can see that some tiles are missing from the map.
    kz08rzrpoesh.jpg
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    I come back to the problem of voice verification of the presence of works.
    It seems to me that these are always the same places where there is no voice request or that it does not go to the end where we have confirmation that the answer I give is validated.