small problèmes V8. 386

Narmonono
Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 279
Exalted Navigator
Hello moderators,
With version 8.386 when a navigation is finished, there remains a small part of the frame at the bottom left of the screen remote from the car!

Then since the last versions, it seems to me that AmiGo takes longer to find the gps signal and therefore to launch the navigation and several times, I had to launch the navigation twice because the blue route did not appear and the top left directions frame as well.
Have a good day

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,061
    Narmonono wrote: »
    With version 8.386 when navigation is finished, there remains a small part of the frame at the bottom left of the screen remote from the car!
    I didn't quite understand this, a picture would be nice!
    Narmonono wrote: »
    Then since the last versions, it seems to me that AmiGo takes longer to find the gps signal and therefore to launch the navigation and several times, I had to launch the navigation twice because the blue route did not appear and the top left directions frame as well.
    Do you mean the blue chevron on the maps? Are you the app with a wireless connection to Android Auto?

Best, lampard

• Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Hi,
    I am using android auto with a usb cable.
    So no, I'm not talking about the chevron, it is clearly visible but the blue line which is on the road does not appear when you have launched a navigation because the chevron is not on the road where the car is.
    In addition, the frame at the top left does not appear and therefore there is no indication of the direction to take.
    To achieve this, I have to restart the navigation by pressing the cross.

I also noticed that AmiGo takes much longer to find the gps signal and launch the navigation view, many times the triangle was in fields or buildings.

As for the frame, I will take a photo where you can see a very small part of the frame.
    Have a good day
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Here is the photo where the bottom left is a small piece of the frame remaining after navigation.
    Of course, nothing serious in itself! 😜

qpajbuok8wb2.jpg
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,061
    Thanks for the picture, @Narmonono! It's known Google issue, see here.

Also, I sent the details regarding the GPS and route tube issue. So far no reports about it and we'll see if the team can replicate this.

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    lampard wrote: »
    Also, I sent the details regarding the GPS and route tube issue. So far no reports about it and we'll see if the team can replicate this.

Thank you for the feedback.

In fact, I believe that the problem occurs when the car does not move and if the car does not move, we do not have the top left frame that is displayed to indicate the direction but also the chevron in the right place on the map.
    Have a good day.