Annual Subscriptions

Delboy73
Delboy73 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in TomTom Services
On my Mydrive Connect account, I have had an annual renewing subscription for Speedcamera Updates.

I have received an email saying that this has been renewed again for this year, but I want to cancel it, but when I go to my account and select "subscriptions" it tells me that there aren't any subscriptions attached to my account and because of this there is no-where to choose to cancel it. What can I do - the CHAT facility hasn't helped me at all. How do I get this sorted - is there a telephone access?

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,176
    Elite Voyager
    Did you follow this FAQ https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013902260

You may not be logged in with the correct credentials.
  • Dr_Dan
    Dr_Dan Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    edited May 18
    I just signed up for an annual world map subscription but no new map shows up in my TomTom Home application. How do I update my in-dash device (Fiat 500e) with the new maps? My current map is from 2020.

Update: I got the email from TomTom with the receipt for my purchase. In that email is a link that says "How to Download" but when I click on it, I get a "redirect error."
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    I do not think that the world map is compatible with your integrated GPS, moreover it is on your Tomtom Home account that you can download a map on the USB key
  • Dr_Dan
    Neophyte Traveler
    It asked for the first two letters of my serial number when I purchased the world map subscription and it said it was compatible. There aren't any updated maps available in my TomTom Home account.
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    In my opinion, if the card is not available on Tomtom Home, the card is not compatible.

Come back later, moderator @VikramK will review your account and let you know if the world map is compatible with your GPS system.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,535
    Hi @Dr_Dan
    Welcome to the community!
    I reviewed your TomTom account, the order is not showing for world maps.
    Get in touch with our customer service along with the order number to sort this out.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • Dr_Dan
    Neophyte Traveler
    Thanks @VikramK - It shows up in my purchases but says it is "in progress". I'll reach out to customer service.

cawng4h4x8u5.png