Speed Camera function is disappeared on my TomTOm 6" Supreme with lifetime speed camera

Adamho
Adamho Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Seeker
The whole function disappeared about a couple months ago and the camera icon disappeared.

It is one of the Go 6200 model and it supposed to be a highend production with all the lifetime support, but it starts dropping balls without a notice.
Tagged:

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,066
    Hi @Adamho
    The services for speed cameras on your account looks okay. I would suggest that you remove the existing database of speed cameras and then do a fresh installation.

1. Remove speed cameras using the Remove Content tab in MyDrive Connect. (Procedure explained here- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1137413/an-interface-upgrade-in-mydrive-connect-we-have-added-a-remove-content-button)
    2. Perform a soft reset -

4. Reinstall speed cameras and follow up with another soft reset.
    5. Test the device on a planned route.

- Vikram
  • Adamho
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi Vikram,

I couldn't find anything in "remove content" that related to Speed cameras. Only Maps and voice can be deleted.

In the Update tab however it shows "Speed Camera update 3 months for 0.99". We have gone through that track before and I am still waiting for a refund for those monthly subscription for 6 months time.

asnsz3p429jp.jpg
  • Martindp2
    Martindp2 Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Explorer
    Hi, I'm in the same position. I've just subscribed to Speed Cameras for a year. The expired cameras have disappeared but no new cameras showing to remove and try to update again but My Drive account shows they are activated. Where do I go from here?
  • Martindp2
    Martindp2 Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Explorer
    Further to my last post. I've played around a bit and finally I was able to see the cameras to uninstall. I have now reinstalled them but need to go for a drive to see if they now work.
  • Adamho
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks I don't think they were installed as content. I have tried erased the whole thing and it still shows as an subscription that need to pay $4.99/month.