Hi, could I get the Homer Simpson voice?

SC126HD
SC126HD Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited February 24 in MyDrive Connect
Hi, I just ordered a TomTom Start 42 and I didn't realize Homer is off the store and I can't get him back, is there a way I can have it added to my account to download please?

Thank you!

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,927
    Revered Voyager
    Celebrity voices are no longer available on the online store, so Tomtom has stopped assigning them to the account.
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,980
     Superuser
    edited February 24
    Hi
    @SC126HD
    The Celebrity voices are no longer available from Tomtom only the default voices can be installed....

Stay Safe ATB YFM
  • SC126HD
    SC126HD Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Oh okay, thank you.
    I saw that staff have added him to user's accounts previously so I thought I'd try.
  • JoJo1971
    JoJo1971 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    We have a new Go Camper but I can't find our Homer Simpson voice. Howe do I locate and download it ?
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,949
    Superuser
    Hi @JoJo1971

If you had the voice on a previous unit you cannot transfer it to your new unit nor is it available to be allocated to your account.

Doug
  • JoJo1971
    JoJo1971 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    edited May 15
    Hi @DougLap

Do you know if this a new thing, as I've always managed to transfer it over in the past from my previous devices ?

Jo
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,949
    Superuser
    Hi @JoJo1971

To load the voice on your new unit would require TT adding it to the account and that service is no longer available

Doug
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,980
     Superuser
    Hi
    @JoJo1971
    The Celebrity voices are no longer available from Tomtom only the default voices can be installed....

Stay Safe ATB YFM