List of improvements for AmiGO (by the users)

Narmonono
Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 279
Exalted Navigator
Hello, all AmiGO users!

It would be good and useful if this post were pinned to allow all AmiGo users to be able to propose improvements, and requests for options here to allow AmiGo to evolve!

In the description that we find on Google play, we can read: "Enjoy a navigation experience designed for drivers, by drivers,..." So take this remark at its word and propose because the more of us there are, the more chances that it will be offered! Here's my list:
  • When AmiGo changes the initial route for various reasons (accidents, traffic jams, etc.), it would be very good for the user to be notified and to be able to either follow the new route or refuse it, but also for us to have information on the new route such as the time saved, the mileage more or less,...
  • Have the roundabout exit number in the top left frame when navigating.
  • Improve the aesthetics of new maps with street names in labels instead of having them flat.
  • Improve the caching of the maps because, for some time, some tiles do not display when the reception is not very good. (before no problem)
  • Have the possibility to choose if you only want the icons of danger zones, and speed cameras with or without the alert message or sound.
Have a lovely day everybody.

Comments

• Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    edited May 10
    Other proposals:

_To the aesthetics of the card, the Tomtom Go is really beautiful, so Amigo could inspiré.
    _With Android car with a navigation launched, access the "setting" button
    _ Access Mydrive
    _Add a step prior to and during navigation
    _At any time, request a navigation route in the voice or from the screen with or without auto Android.
    _Power display POI on the map with Android or not auto (car, trade, service station, ...)
    _View the navigation bar like Tomtom Go on the map with or without Android Auto
  • jjanusz
    jjanusz Registered Users Posts: 17
    Master Explorer
    Well it is going the wrong way I think. The easiest solution would be to allow GO to use online maps and voilà :) I have subscription of GO and I like the app very much. But we do not need 2 applications looking and doing the same. I love the simplicity of AmiGO and there is for now two things that I hate: shitty flat road names and unpredictable, totally ill-considered voice navigation announcements.

--
    Janusz
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    edited May 16
    _ To have changelogs for a new update in a post dedicated forum.
    _ To have Android car or not, the flow direction arrows on the map (missing from the new aesthetics of the card).
    _ For the French language, the indications in the roundabouts "go straight" for the 1st and 2nd exit and "turn left" for the other exits are strange and not useful
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    _ Make the "danger" report more direct and responsive so that as soon as a user sends it, it appears on the map
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    _ Have parking proposals when you arrive at destinations
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    _ With Android auto, have access to the poi buttons as from the application.
  • Eric_1950
    Eric_1950 UK Registered Users Posts: 11
    Master Explorer
    When navigating on Android Auto, I would like to see the ETA time in Amigo change colour depending on traffic conditions. Green, amber, red as in Google Maps.
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    _With Android Auto on the car screen V8. 397, move the "danger" report to the 1st page instead of "speed limit".
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    edited June 21
    With android auto on the car screen: have in the destination menu, have 2 search tabs for car parks and service stations as with Tomtom Go
    Or better to be able to choose the peas that are useful to us and that we want to display in the menu
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Search using GPS coordinates
  • harpra
    harpra Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Traveler
    I do not see option for multiple destination set up. This can be added.