New version: not traffic viewed on my road

Amigo_from_1taly
Amigo_from_1taly Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Traveler
Hello, the new version in my S22 Ultra has a big problem: the blu road hide the traffic colours… and I don’t see the traffic on my road. Please solve it!

Best Answer

• Narmonono
    Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 263
    Exalted Navigator
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    I allow myself to intervene because I do not believe that this is the problem (unless I am mistaken).
    If I understood correctly and if this corresponds to what I had already reported as a problem a long time ago, it is that when we have, for example, the red line which indicates a traffic jam on the road and that the we have launched a navigation, we have the blue line of the route to follow which completely hides the red line which indicates the traffic jam and therefore the indication of the traffic jam is no longer useful!

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,004
    Hi there, we already have this known issue with 'Traffic markers are not shown on route tube' but can you provide us with the app version to confirm? A screenshot of the 'About screen' (Main Menu> Support> About) will be nice.

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello Lampard,
    I had already mentioned this problem a year ago and it is true that it is not yet resolved!
    Have a good day.
  • Amigo_from_1taly
    Apprentice Traveler
    z9k8oojfgkxh.jpg
  • lampard
    Thanks, @Amigo_from_1taly! I just want to be clear, the traffic flow is intended to be under the route tube as shown below:
    w7fyku66xtiy.png
    The known issue I mentioned above is for Traffic incidents, which don't show up on the map. (And I hope you mean this one in your earlier report) See below:
    obdh3nnrjk81.png

Best, lampard

• Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    I allow myself to intervene because I do not believe that this is the problem (unless I am mistaken).
    If I understood correctly and if this corresponds to what I had already reported as a problem a long time ago, it is that when we have, for example, the red line which indicates a traffic jam on the road and that the we have launched a navigation, we have the blue line of the route to follow which completely hides the red line which indicates the traffic jam and therefore the indication of the traffic jam is no longer useful!
  • Amigo_from_1taly
    Apprentice Traveler
    edited May 3
    Exatly, the traffic flow is intended to be under the route tube.... this problem is very important for me because I can't see clearly the queues on my road, dangerous in my opinion.
    Before the last update all was perfect!

Now I have to use Google Maps... :(
  • lampard
    Thanks, @Amigo_from_1taly & @Narmonono! I checked with the team, it is already being investigated and related to the issue I mentioned earlier. Once there're updates, I'll post them here accordingly.

Best, lampard
  • Amigo_from_1taly
    Apprentice Traveler
    New update 12294: problem still present.
  • Amigo_from_1taly
    Apprentice Traveler
    Update 12298: problem still present, blue hides the traffic :(
  • lampard
    Hi @Amigo_from_1taly, the last update 8.364.5 (12298) is just a minor release. I'll post it in this thread when there's an update with a fix available.

Best, lampard
  • Amigo_from_1taly
    Apprentice Traveler
    Now is 8.384.0

After 2 months, can you correct this problem? Is present also on S21 FE.