Why wont my device download the QuickGPSFix

Foesto48
Foesto48 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
I have been trying to update my device and it wont download the QuickGPSFix update. It keeps saying something went wrong and to check my computer. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and done a factory reset but still the same issue. Anybody any ideas how to fix this.

Best Answer

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,962
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    You mean that once QuickGPSFix download the update is still available on Mydrive Connect? It's a bug.

Answers

• Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    You mean that once QuickGPSFix download the update is still available on Mydrive Connect? It's a bug.
  • Foesto48
    Foesto48 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    So my device will be up to date and will work ok when I travel to the US.
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Setting > GPS Status checked the number of satellites picked up by your GPS.

The Start 20 does not have a map of the United States, you must purchase the map if you haven't already.
  • Paul7
    Paul7 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    I cannot get the update on QuickGPSFix done on my TomTom GPS device. I got 'Something has gone wrong...' on my device. I repeatedly downloaded the My Drive Connect and tried to complete the update, but I am failed to complete it. Please advise how to complete the update because this is the only update left to be completed. Thank you!
    <<
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    @Paul7

In my opinion it is a problem with the servers I have the same problem.