Problems with Tomtom Go 620 WiFi

amacarrasco
amacarrasco Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
edited April 13 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I purchased a Go 620 from Amazon, and it was advertised as coming with lifetime World Maps and Traffic Cameras and speed cameras and tomtom trafic +++ , but the maps aren’t there , Europe maps available only .
Also, in my Tomtom account the product is registered as Go Professional 520 and when I conect it to the PC with Mydrive Connect the product name is Go/Go Camper Tour.
I can not add another maps of the World with WiFi o Mydrive Connect. I need help.

Thank you very much. Sorry with my English.

Best Answer

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,066
    Answer ✓
    Hi @amacarrasco

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, just do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,997
    Revered Voyager
    Come back later, moderator @VikramK will review your account.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,066
    Answer ✓
    Hi @amacarrasco

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, just do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • amacarrasco
    New Seeker
    Hi, VikramK.

Just I did it and I can not see new maps in the Tomtom´s menu. Only I can see Europe Maps. And in updates the machine says to me "Your Tomtom Go 620 is updated".

By two times I reset the navigator, in the menu "Restablecer navigator", or hard reset. I entry with my Tomtom´s account, install the maps and do it all if the navigator is opened of the box.

Nothing. The problem persist.

I think that I have to say the serial number to Tomtom because they have to put it in Tomtom servers and I will have access to World Maps Lifetime.

Thank you.

Sorry with my English. I´m Spanish.
  • amacarrasco
    New Seeker
    Hi, VikramK.

Now, after a new update in my device, I can see Africa maps, South America Maps, Asia Maps and another countries of the World. I think that Tomtom update my Serial Number Device and I can use that maps.

Thank you very much.