Change order favorites (My Places)

Frup
Frup Registered Users Posts: 27
Prominent Wayfarer
Is it possible to change the order of saved destinations in 'My Places'? (just like in Sygic).
Because in AA only a few favorites are visible.
I now have to solve this by changing the names of some places each time (dash in front of it). That's very annoying.

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,973
    Revered Voyager
    My places are registered in alphabetical order so add a number (1.2.3.. or 01.02. 03....) by order of preference.
  • Frup
    Frup Registered Users Posts: 27
    Prominent Wayfarer
    This does not solve the issue. I want to select some favorites for a trip (hotels for instance). For another trip I want to pre-select other destinations to choose from in AA.
    In Sygic you can change the order easily. I have a subscription for both apps. I will determine my preference shortly. Probably things like this will be the deciding factor.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,973
    Revered Voyager

Forward the request to customer service as an enhancement request.
  • CaptainB
    CaptainB Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Explorer
    edited April 1
    As a workaround for this, I open the app on my phone and navigate to a destination. Once the route has been calculated, cancel the navigation. That destination will now be at the top of your 'Recent Destinations' on the Android Auto App. Do this for another 5 destinations and you then have the maximum of 6 which will appear under 'Recent Destinations' on Android Auto.