Version 3.3.86 rollout started

Jürgen
Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,486
Community Manager
We have now started rolling out version 3.3.86 to end-users. This is a staged rollout and we will increase to 100% as soon as possible.
  • Fix for application crash at startup for devices based on Exynos 2200 CPU (Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+, S22 Ultra)
  • Added zoom buttons to control zoom levels on Android Auto head units
    gchn6jupgu9l.gif

Edit: This version is now available for all the users.

Comments

• Brainsie
    Brainsie Registered Users Posts: 43
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    Great news that we have zoom control om Android Auto now. Only one more thing that's missing in comparison with apps like Amigo, are the road/exit-numbers.
  • jacare60
    jacare60 Registered Users Posts: 72
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Very well, you can't put the "Go Home" and "Go to Work" tabs in "My Places" and create a tab to put "My Routes" in AA?
  • Frup
    Frup Registered Users Posts: 27
    Prominent Wayfarer
    edited March 14
    Good improvement. I noticed, and liked, it during my holiday last week.
    I would be very happy when route options can be changed in AA. That would be a reason for me to stick with TT.
    I have just purchased Sygic, in order to compare with TT :smile:
  • ml138
    ml138 Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Traveler
    For me, this version seems less stable than previous one when using AA. App crashes (and reloads) repeatedly every 5..10 mins if just driving around with inactive navigation. However, when navigation is active (route guidance ON), the app seems to work longer periods just fine without crashing.
  • RednasNL
    RednasNL Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    Apps is not runnig good for me.
    Got ever 30 sec an re-check of my current positie.

This even resulting in an thermal trottling of the Phone.

Galaxy S21 ultra.
  • GeJe
    GeJe Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    Same here, not stable, on android phone the route and direction bar keep disappearing and immediately popping up again. Annoying.
  • Frank56
    Frank56 Registered Users Posts: 8
    Apprentice Traveler
    GeJe wrote: »
    Same here, not stable, on android phone the route and direction bar keep disappearing and immediately popping up again. Annoying.

Same here, on a oneplus 6 phone. Nor a big problem, but distracting and irritating.
  • bobmoss
    bobmoss Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same problem here. Samsung S21 and the route and directions keep disappearing and then coming back. And if I'm in an average speed camera zone when it all comes back I get the notification sound again. Happens every 30 seconds to a minute. My wife also has an S21 and it's doing the same thing (and also resets your average speed).