runner 2 cardio music

fsad
fsad Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
I have this problem, never solved, because the warranty is over, every time I put the watch to update, then loses operation, the only solution is to reconnect and put the factory data!

Best Answer

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Sounds like a firmware issue. I would say try a factory reset but it sounds like you are doing that every time. Try a standalone factory reset outside of the update process and see if that helps. Otherwise your options are limited as it is out of warranty and TT Sports has been out of business for over 4 years, so the watches are discontinued and obsolete.

Answers

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Sounds like a firmware issue. I would say try a factory reset but it sounds like you are doing that every time. Try a standalone factory reset outside of the update process and see if that helps. Otherwise your options are limited as it is out of warranty and TT Sports has been out of business for over 4 years, so the watches are discontinued and obsolete.
  • fsad
    fsad Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    thanks for the help, it was helpful, pity is that TT sports has not had evolution.
  • HvdW
    HvdW Registered Users Posts: 41
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Hi fsad,
    I have two TomTom cables and one shows the same problems you describe and the other works flawless.