no speed camera feature

satty
satty Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
have bought new device and it should come with 3 months of speed camera support out of the box, but on 1st update it says this has expired! and i have to pay 29.99. so noit as described on box. what to do?
Oh, device is a Start 52

Best Answer

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,004
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Come back on Monday, the moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign you the service.

Answers

• Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Come back on Monday, the moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign you the service.
  • satty
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks, I'll do that. its disappointing to have to wait till then as i need (and bought it) specifically for a journey into London which i was not confident about (the sat nave should take care of that) but its a long journey and the speed camera feature would have been useful for all round confidence. I welcome a fix and resolution (if it happens) but disappointing that product has been initially mis-sold.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,068
    edited February 28
    Hi @satty,

For the device, serial number ending 1140, the 3 months speed camera subscription is active till 24 May 2022.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • satty
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks vikram, how do I instigate it, do I have to do another update? If so does it happen automatically or do I have to do something/select an option somewhere?

Thanks,
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Hi @satty

Have you tried on Mydrive connect to delete the speed cameras if they are installed then to reinstall them.

Have you also checked your settings?