Benrita
Benrita Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Traveler
Can the speeding audible alarm sound volume be lowered

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,006
    Hi @Benrita

Welcome to the Community! Have you tried lowering the volume bar in Main Menu> Settings> Audio? Are you using the Android Auto?

Best, lampard
  • Benrita
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yes using Android Auto.
    I thought adjusting the audio volume in settings would reduce the voice guidance volume also, if so that would make the voice guidance to low.
  • lampard
    Hi @Benrita

You can adjust the AmiGO voice independently to the music volume when using Android Auto. On your Android Auto screen, go to Menu > Settings > Volume control. Click “Adjust volume level” to play a sample voice. Can you try this and see if it helps when you lower the volume from the app as well?

Best, lampard
  • Benrita
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yes I know but it is not the music or voice guidance volume I want to adjust.
    I would like to reduce the volume of the audible alarm, the beep, when your speed is above the shown speed limit.
  • Benrita
    Apprentice Traveler
    I don't think that my query has been answered, can the audible alarm, beep sound, be reduced or not.
    Thanks
  • lampard
    Hi @Benrita
    can the audible alarm, beep sound, be reduced or not?
    Sorry about my late response. There is no way to adjust or lower the beep volume inside the app but I'll mark it as an improvement request for the team.

Best, lampard
  • MartinsGa
    MartinsGa Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Traveler
    Hi!
    I think it is something to do with the same issue what i did reported about Citroën C4 2021.
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1142185/amigo-android-auto-citroen-c4-2021-head-unit#latest

Speeding sound is noticeable louder the the rest. I did tested on Renault grand scenic with R-LINK 2. It is not as bad (and annoying) as for Citroën C4 2021, but still way too loud and specifically since it do mute radio (or whatever). Noting like that on Go.