Syncing from my phone

Keralagreen
Keralagreen Registered Users Posts: 24
Master Explorer
Last ditch attempt have an iphone 13 and a Tom Tom Rider 550 both fully updated. I can create routes in MyDrive on my Mac and sync them with my 550 fine. I can create routes on my phone but they will not sync to the 550. Routes will sync to MyDrive on my Mac from my phone but they will not open up, all I get is the continuously spinning wheel.
If I could sort this out then I can use MyDrive on the phone on the fly when touring its almost like the phone is sending a corrupt file. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions they would be greatly appreciated, apart from this its working to an acceptable level,
Thanks in advance

Comments

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,948
    Superuser
    edited February 11
    Hi @Keralagreen

It looks like there may be an issue at the moment which has been reported to TT @DanielForniesSoria . Can you try something to see if you have a similar scenario. I have found that if I delete a Route in the iPhone My Drive App it is deleted from the devices but a Route created in the My Drive App is not synced to the Devices.

Doug
  • Keralagreen
    Keralagreen Registered Users Posts: 24
    Master Explorer
    Hi Doug
    I deleted a Route in the iPhone My Drive App which it then deleted from the device I then created a route in the My Drive App but it did not sync to the Devices. So yes mine is behaving the same.
    If I save a place in my iPhone My Drive and click to sync with my device it will sync instantly
    Also if I create a route in My Drive on my Mac it will sync with my device.
    Just tried to logon to MyDrive on my Mac and the drop down box in which you enter your log in details appears totally blank and then disappears so I currently cannot log onto My Drive

I have emailed this problem to Tom Tom and await a response