Update succesfull?

G_Knijf
G_Knijf Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Newly purchased VIA62 indicates that the present Map of West Europe is 33 month old. So I used the update option for this Map. After many hours and various messages the machine indicated to have finished updating. Indeed the warning has disappeared and the map product code is now 1030.9597. But in the update specifications the Westeurope map has version V10.82. Where can I verify version numbers and product numbers. For short " Has the update been succesful??"

Best Answer

• G_Knijf
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Willy875. I desided to do the update all over again.
    So I left the machine on for several hours while I went out foor a beer.
    Once returned the screen clearly indicated that the update had finished. When checking for the map ID it now gave : V1082.11303 (in stead of the previous V1030.9597) In other words the map was different. From the part V1082 it seems that the first part of the ID indicates the version number. This result was my initial question.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,993
    Revered Voyager
    The latest version is 10.82.

Check back tomorrow, moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign the service to you.
  • G_Knijf
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Willy875. I desided to do the update all over again.
    So I left the machine on for several hours while I went out foor a beer.
    Once returned the screen clearly indicated that the update had finished. When checking for the map ID it now gave : V1082.11303 (in stead of the previous V1030.9597) In other words the map was different. From the part V1082 it seems that the first part of the ID indicates the version number. This result was my initial question.
  • LaLee
    LaLee Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    edited February 11
    Hi!

I don't know I'm writing in the right place. Sorry if not.
    On December 24, 2021, I bought a map of Europe with a 1-year update. Version 1080.
    I can see that version 1082 is already available. How do I update my map?
    Also in TomTom Home, only version 1080 is available.
    j2hye7s4ib0f.jpg
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Hi

If it is for your Carminat the 10.82 is not available.
  • LaLee
    LaLee Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi Willy875!

Based on that, yes.
    syxrj8ytq4ol.jpg
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Devices updated with Tomtom Home are excluded from version 10.82, so the latest version available for Carminat is 10.80.