Looking to upgrade current device with MyConnect thinks is a STart 25, but the "about" page says VIA

I've had several TomTom units, starting with the ONE. Love the user interface. Tried to upgrade few years back and returned the device due the horrible "new" user interface. I would like would like to upgrade to get new features such as wireless updates, more memory, faster, etc. Is there any device with the user interface I'm accustomed to? Looks like pictures I see of new devices all have the interface that I hate: 1) ugly, washed out colors 2) lack of ability to put complete information on the screen such as ETA, distance remaining, time remaining, current time, current speed. 3) Ability to keep North at top of may, rather than direction of travel. 4) Symbol, not on current model, but on older ones of a "compass" looking symbol indication direction of travel.

Comments

• fergussion
    fergussion Registered Users Posts: 353
    Supreme Pioneer
    cparish wrote: »
    Looking to upgrade current device with MyConnect thinks is a STart 25, but the "about" page says VIA

Change language in MyDrive Connect. Same devices with different name sold globally.