Carminat TomTom Home maps not found

AdamTrz
AdamTrz Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
Hi, I have an active subscription but after connecting my SD card I can only find QuickGPSFix avaliable. I tried to disconnect, the device, put it back to my car, uninstall TomTom Home, installed the newest version and still nothing. I CANNOT download the new maps I paid for. Any advice?

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,417
    Revered Voyager
    Hi
    You bought the card on the site or with Tomtom home.

on the site have you correctly entered your email address for your Carminat account.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,787
    Hi @AdamTrz
    Welcome to the community!
    I reviewed your TomTom account and I don't find an activated subscription for any service..
    The last order for Europe - Map Update Service ended in 2019.

Have you ordered a new subscription recently?

Regards, Vikram

• AdamTrz
    AdamTrz Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited January 18
    Hi @VikramK,

That's funny because I have an active subscription. Please check this order: 4xxxxxxx2, paid 30.06.2021. It is Map of Europe, a yearly subscription and Speed Cameras for Europe as well. I can attach the invoice if it helps.

And yes, you are right, I also bought Europe - Single Map Download on 16.07.2019.

BR, Adam.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,787
    Thanks Adam.
    I would recommend that you get in touch with our customer service along with the order number or the invoice copy. They should be able to sort out the subscriptions on your account.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Regards,
    Vikram.