Traffic error - important road closure at Krakow Airport

Marek_MkZ
Marek_MkZ Registered Users Posts: 92
Supreme Trailblazer
edited January 10 in Map quality
I'd like to ask for urgent correction of error in traffic info - road number 774 in Poland at the Krakow Airport is marked as close since last week.
nsmwif45i87f.jpg

In reality nothing happens there (and there was no restrictions at all) - road is opened. I've made immediately report in MapShare (ID: 9273109d-76a9-4a6a-9a0c-b81e35bda049) but after one week it is still accepted but not fixed. This connection is very important exit from airport to highway and city center. I know that for bigger changes in roads one can wait for a loooooong time but here it is only the change in traffic info which should be done on daily basis.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,535
    Answer ✓

The road does not show restricted/closed for traffic on our online route planner MyDrive, see image below-
    amp51jip7q0v.png

MyDrive route link

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • Marek_MkZ
    Supreme Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    VikramK wrote: »

The road does not show restricted/closed for traffic on our online route planner MyDrive, see image below-
    amp51jip7q0v.png

MyDrive route link

Regards,
    Vikram.

@VikramK I've made my screenshot at 12:53, just before posting it here. Gladly yesterday evening during my trip home I've seen that road is not affected in traffic info and route was properly calculated. I'm very glad that this error is fixed - nevertheless problem was that for whole last week this fragment was marked as closed in traffic info so routing was affected yielding unnecessary detour - and in reality there was no closure at any moment. Anyway thank the traffic/map team for fixing the problem.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,535
    Answer ✓

amp51jip7q0v.png

MyDrive route link

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • mapfanatic
    mapfanatic Registered Users Posts: 2,334
    Revered Voyager
    Hello @VikramK

what do you want to tell us with this answer?
    There is a big problem with the NDS maps!
    There are more curious closures. This means that app users cannot use these streets even though they are not blocked!

not correct
    8hk0auav3emx.jpg
    correct
    hkbsxzllmquc.png

not correct
    zf99kxj93249.jpg
    correct
    zpckxqreqo5k.png

not correct
    5yuqpdros4jt.jpg
    correct
    1s1raxo90nz8.png

• Marek_MkZ
    Supreme Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

amp51jip7q0v.png

MyDrive route link

Regards,
    Vikram.

@VikramK I've made my screenshot at 12:53, just before posting it here. Gladly yesterday evening during my trip home I've seen that road is not affected in traffic info and route was properly calculated. I'm very glad that this error is fixed - nevertheless problem was that for whole last week this fragment was marked as closed in traffic info so routing was affected yielding unnecessary detour - and in reality there was no closure at any moment. Anyway thank the traffic/map team for fixing the problem.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    Marek_MkZ wrote: »

amp51jip7q0v.png

MyDrive route link

Regards,
    Vikram.

Hi

I would like to point out that TomTom uses the servers for incidents, road closures from the respective city database for road works and so on. Probably they didnt' update it as not everything is instant.

Anyways I see that there are many road closures and construction shown in nearby roads so the traffic is working, it would be best to ask your MOT about this as they are the ones that can update the traffic incident servers. TomTom just uses that.