tomtom-Go app

bartg59
bartg59 Registered Users Posts: 7
Apprentice Seeker
I have 2 phones and i want to get my tomtom-go on both the phones. It is possible because on my old phone it worked perfect with the same account on both phones. Now i have a new phone and it will not work on the new one.
Please give me the procedere how to get it working again. Thanks

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,333
    Revered Voyager
    If you sign in on both phones with the same credentials you purchased the app from the Google Play Store, it should work.
  • bartg59
    Apprentice Seeker
    that's the problem. It seems that i am coming in the standardprogram " 1month trial" when i downloaded it from the playstore and it is impossible to enter anywhere my credentials.
  • bartg59
    Apprentice Seeker
    i think suddenly what is the problem. The second phone is my alias!!! I am going to try it with my original credentials as extra on the second phone. Hope it works.
    Keep you informed with the result.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,333
    Revered Voyager
    If you are in the 30 days trial period, we can't have 2 trial period at the end of trial period, you can connect your 2nd phone.
  • Ubuntu
    Ubuntu Registered Users Posts: 50
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    When downloading the tomtom go application through Google play your login is the one from Google. Your trial period is linked to this Google ID.

The only way to have two trial periods is to have two different Google IDs on your smartphones.