Updates expiring soon 6200

Suffender
Suffender Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Traveler
I purchased my TomTom go 6200 with lifetime maps and updates but have just noticed that the Traffic and speed camera updates are expiring in about 6 days time. I feel really cheated by this as the unit is still going strong. I know life means for as long as they support it,but they sell the same version and now call it premium.

Comments

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,041
    Superuser
    Hi @Suffender

Look back here later after @VikramK or @lampard have had a chance to review your units settings on the TT servers and sort out

Doug
  • nomadspanner
    nomadspanner Registered Users Posts: 5
    Apprentice Seeker
    Also have a GO 6200 bought in 2018,no problems until now. Says that traffic expired in July,2020.And I can't get it started again.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,041
    Superuser
    Hi @nomadspanner

If you could advise here the last 3 numbers of each unit to help @VikramK or @lampard to positively identify them then look back here tomorrow to see what they say after they have checked their settings on the TT servers and sorted out any issues.

Doug
  • nomadspanner
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks Doug,will do.
    My unit is a GO Professional 6200,last 3 numbers of serial are 523.
    Is that of any help?
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,535
    Elite Voyager
    @nomadspanner

The GO 6200 Professional does not have lifetime traffic if you purchased a subscription.
  • Suffender
    Apprentice Traveler
    My unit is Go 6200 last three numbers of serial are 560.

Many thanks.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,303
    Hi @Suffender

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • Suffender
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi thank you appears th be all good now except the unit now longer showing in my products/ account setting on TomTom.com

Regards
  • nomadspanner
    Apprentice Seeker
    How do I go about getting traffic back on my GO Professional 6200? I don't mind purchasing it,but it only allows me to purchase Speed Camera,which I pay for every month.
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    You have to buy the subscription to get traffic to your device.
  • nomadspanner
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi Willy875,I'd love to,how do I do it?
  • Suffender
    Apprentice Traveler
    @VikramK

Hi thank you appears th be all good now except the unit now longer showing in my products/ account setting on TomTom.com

Regards
    Flag
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
  • nomadspanner
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks Willy875,I've purchased Live Services and my unit is up and running again.
    Just as a note to others in my situation, although your My Drive Connect only shows Speed Camera Subscription renewal, use the link Willy875 has supplied and it shows you if you have to renew Traffic as well. Something I was not aware of.
    Many Thanks again.
  • Suffender
    Apprentice Traveler
    @VikramK

Regards