carminat tomtom live not working

loopz
loopz Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
Hi
my carminat tomtom live service (renault megane 3) can't connect to live traffic service i get the message "error in tomtom servers". I have a working live subscription and if i try to check, for example, the meteo forecast they works. I've tried to reset it keeping my favorities but it still doesnt work. Any suggestion?

Answers

• loopz
    New Seeker
    btw i have always updated my subscription since i bought it and few month ago it was working properly
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Revered Voyager
    Hi

Complete reset to factory settings, then do not log into your tomtom account on the device.
  • loopz
    New Seeker
    i did it. THe icon on the top right of the screen with the little car and the green arrow keeps moving but nothing happens. How much time do i have to wait until i login with my username and password?
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Do not reconnect with your email / password credentials. It should work.
  • loopz
    New Seeker
    i am confused if i don't use my email /password how can i use my live subscription i payed for? and therefore how can i use live traffic if it is a service that you get if you pay? tell me more pls
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    The service is activated automatically provided that the Sim card is not deactivated
    (stay more than 18 months without having renewed the subscription to the live service) or that the service is activated on the Tomtom servers.

Contact customer service to find out if the service is activated and the Sim is not deactivated.

How to contact customer service.

How to contact TomTom customer support by chat or email
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

How to contact TomTom customer support by email
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560