My Drive not recognising TT 550 after resets. It shows device content but not show up as connected

Multistrider
Multistrider Registered Users Posts: 29
Master Explorer
Due to resets my TT550 has not been connecting to MyDrive for updates. It says device is up to date but my Europe maps are V10.4 from Nov 19. The start page in MyDrive recognises my TT400 and shows up to date Maps V10.75. When I connected my 550 it will not connect but under the content tab it tells me the current updates are up to date. I’ve tried the hard reset method but MyDrive doesn’t react to the connection.
This is all happening following a major black out on a French trip, I tried resetting but since then the screen display has been hoping about and restarting while in use. Do I remove the device from MyDrive and start from scratch?

Best Answers

• Multistrider
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    In addition to this my lifetime maps have apparently expired and I need to pay £100 subscription!
  • Multistrider
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys, thanks for the account fix. Loading map updates now! Will this solve the problem of screen blackouts, temporary power offs and screen rotation under motion?

Answers

• Multistrider
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    In addition to this my lifetime maps have apparently expired and I need to pay £100 subscription!
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,993
    Revered Voyager
    Coming back tomorrow the moderator @VikramK @lampard will watch your account reinstate your lifetime card rights.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,046
    Hi @Multistrider

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • Multistrider
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys, thanks for the account fix. Loading map updates now! Will this solve the problem of screen blackouts, temporary power offs and screen rotation under motion?