Carminat- Egg Timer dispaly

esox.man
esox.man Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 2019 in Built in car navigation
Having just downloaded the latest download (QuickGPSFix) my Carminat continuously displays an egg timer and a lime green colour screen. Any ideas how I can get this corrected and back to "normal" ?

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,033
    Hi esox

Welcome to the forum and sorry about the late reply..

You can find more information to resolve this issue on this discussion link: https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/built-car-navigation-25/sd-card-not-working-tomtom-carminat-1001837

Hope it helps.

Regards
    Vikram
  • JayGascoigne
    JayGascoigne Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    How do you get permission to be able to fix this annoying problem?
  • Carminat
    Carminat Registered Users Posts: 990
    Revered Pioneer
    You contact Dr Who and ask him to transport you back in time to when the post was alive - nearly two years ago!
  • 1stevenmelling
    1stevenmelling Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    in have the same problem egg timer on sat nav screen and radio does not work but there is power going through as when i turn on radio the controls beep what could this be regards steve
  • 1stevenmelling
    1stevenmelling Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    egg timer on satnav screen is this the sd card or could it be the aerial connection satnav seems to of egg timer flashing on screen or could this be the control unit which is placed under the glove box renault traffic can someone please help i am stuck and radio not working due to satnav egg timer.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,033
    Hi @1stevenmelling

Welcome to the community!

Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram