Voice instructions not working. All other features working great.

kingsbishop47
kingsbishop47 Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
edited October 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Recently opgraded to Supreme because my old device was no longer supported. Every feature works great and I love it but it will not speak directions.

Comments

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,959
    Superuser
    Hi @kingsbishop47

If you Tap Menu has the Voice Icon at the Righthand end of the Volume bar got a line through it. If so Tap so the bar disappears.

Doug
  • kingsbishop47
    New Seeker
    I have tried that with no results. I've made sure all the proper settings are set but it will not work.
  • kingsbishop47
    New Seeker
    I've had Tom Tom devices for years and never had a problem like this. I think I've decided to return the device and will probably go with another manufacturer. The Supreme is not in stock at their website or at BestBuy so I will probably go with a Garmen. Thanks for your help.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    I've had Tom Tom devices for years and never had a problem like this. I think I've decided to return the device and will probably go with another manufacturer. The Supreme is not in stock at their website or at BestBuy so I will probably go with a Garmen. Thanks for your help.

Do, you have in settings, in voices a computer voice or a recorded voice. You choose the computer voice one, choose Serena or the Sammatha one.

You can click on it to preview the voice.

Thanks,

Shawn