New Link for Betatest when you bought a new iPhone?

KeesHuug
KeesHuug Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Traveler
I am betatesting voor TomTom Go (iPhone). When transferring Beta software of TomTom on my new iPhone 13 pro max, in combination WIth Testflight, it does not automatically work (hansg when starting up)? Do I need a new link? I cannot contact Zendesk, it seems?
Tagged:

Comments

• Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,209
    Community Manager
    In TestFlight the beta app is linked to your Apple ID so it should simply work. There is no need for a new link.

When the app hangs at startup, quit the app and try to open it again. That's an issue since iOS 15 we're working on fixing.
  • KeesHuug
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you for your reply, Jürgen!
    Unfortunately I tried quitting and reopening lots of time now, ik keeps hanging in startup. It worked on my previous iPhone (11 pro max) with IOS15, so it seems a different issue? Do you have any directions on what to do now? I really enjoy the betatesting, so hope there's a solution? :-)
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Can you add a screenshot of at what stage the app is hanging?
  • KeesHuug
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you for your help, Jürgen, attached a screenshot of the hanging openingsscreen.
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the screenshot. That is the issue I was referring to. Though we haven't seen it this extreme so far. The team is working on fixing this. If you tap the app in TestFlight you see the release notes. When we roll out the fix to beta you should see it listed there. Then, please let us know if it's fixed for you!
  • KeesHuug
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you, Jürgen. I hope there's no relation with the (new) hardware, and that its the IOS 15 issue you allready investigate.

Offcourse I will let you (in Testflight and overhere) know when the issue is fixed!
    Thank you for your help!!
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    @KeesHuug
    We have an incident where removing the app and reinstalling it from TestFlight fixed the issue. Can you try that?
  • KeesHuug
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you, Jürgen, for your reply. I uninstalled, and was indeed able to install again with TestFlight easily, and with success!! The startup issue is solved!! I am really happy!

Thanks again!!
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Great, thanks!

You may still see the error some times but then it's related to the issue I mentioned - quitting the app and reopening it will work as a workaround.