I have a problem that my Go Premium

cracka
cracka Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I have a problem that my Go Premium continually freezes then restarts over and over. I found that if i turn the My Drive syncing OFF on the device then it sorts out the problem. This problem only started after I installed the last map update. TomTom needs to correct the issue with a software update. My device works perfectly if the syncing to MyDrive is OFF
Tagged:

Answers

• Jim07
    Jim07 Administrators Posts: 4,466
    Hi @cracka

We are aware of this issue and working on it. Could you try to log into MyDrive with another account and see if it solve the issue?

Regards,

Jim
  • cracka
    Apprentice Seeker
    Jim
    Having a devil of a time trying to do this. I created another account on the computer. When i connect tomtom to the computer to add the device I get a message "go to settings, mydrive and log onto account or change account". This is not possible as I cannot change the account, (my original account is still showing), there is no provision for doing this.
  • cracka
    Apprentice Seeker
    Jim
    Further to above, when I first tried to connect to computer it asked me to send a log from device. I think I was able to do this so maybe someone will be able to see what is happening.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,973
    Revered Voyager
    edited October 2021
    Currently disabled Mydrive synchronization on the device is the only solution to add a place or route reactivate Mydrive

Wait for Tomtom to fix the bug fairly quickly
  • cracka
    Apprentice Seeker
    Willy
    I agree with you, hope tomtom does fix the problem. I wonder if the fact that my device is over 4 years old has something to do with it playing up? Maybe I'm being a bit cynical.