Maps birth defects that must be fixed ASAP
I found that there are many birth defects that I'm not able to fix by myself because they caused by TomTom negligence.
Northern Ireland are developing very fast and TomTom became unreliable map provider. Unfortunately, TomTom maps are used in many built-in car navigation systems.
I speak mainly about Northern Ireland (UK) and partly about Republic of Ireland
1. All locations of ATM Machines (that are marked as Cashzone at the TomTom map) are incorrect and randomly thrown on the map.
2. All Russell shops are located incorrectly. ATM Machines (Cashzones) also are not located inside the shops but displaced chaotically outside, sometimes far away from the shops.
3. All Dunnes Stores location are incorrect. I can fix 1 or 2, but there all location are wrong. The same about Sainsbury's, Tesco, Marks and Spencers, Homebase, Currys PC World, B&Q, Lidl, The Range, Spare, Post office, many of small businesses etc.
4. TomTom is not aware about Shopping Centres/Hypermarkets Car parkings. Routes typically lead us to backyards where no entrance to the parking places.
5. TomTom have POI for Dublin Airport Terminal 1 car parks but when I was here, the navigator warned me that there is no way and I must go back as soon as possible. I used signs and road markings to go in and out but TomTom was misleading and confusing. I used GPS location to get here from Dublin Airport Website.
6. Some speed warning are not correct too. In some country areas the speed limit on the single carriageway and some small built-in areas was 80 miles per hour that is not correct (should be no more than 60, could be even less because the quality of the road or 30 mph for built-in areas).
7. Locations of medical institutions are outdated or wrong or missing. their names are outdated.
8. Every time I'm going to visit a place in Northern Ireland or ROI, I check Google Maps for GPS location and use GPS coordinates to build a route. In many times I have an warning that there is no way to the point.
I'm asking TomTom to pay a serious attention to this fault and fix them ASAP as we pay a fortune for the map updates.