Zoom level and fixed north — TomTom Community

Zoom level and fixed north

eddydceddydc Posts: 298 [Exalted Navigator]
Hi,
I'm rather new to Amigo on iPhone, but the zoom level upon starting a route far too wide and unusable. On top the direction seems to be set on a map with fixed north, but clivkin on the icon doesn't seem to do much. I just want the route ahead of me, regardless the north or anything else. I don't see any settings for this. How can I achieve these? Or is by design or a bug?
Eddy

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,689 Moderator
    edited October 11
    Thanks for the feedback, @eddydc ! There are already tickets to improve the map panning and zooming levels on AmiGO. I think there is a toggle for North Up or 3D above the speedometer.

Best, lampard
  • eddydceddydc Posts: 298 [Exalted Navigator]
    lampard wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback, @eddydc ! There are already tickets to improve the map panning and zooming levels on AmiGO. I think there is a toggle for North Up or 3D above the speedometer.

Best, lampard

As said, tried the toogle, but doesn't see to do much or not what I expect (when I look at the toggle in TT Go)
    eddydc wrote: »
    lampard wrote: »

Best, lampard

As said, tried the toggle, but doesn't see to do much or not what I expect (when I look at the toggle in TT Go)

It could also be due to part of the fact that the zoom level isn't correct

When trying to zoom manually, the map doesn't move together with the current place where I'm driving. This result in a map that is shown where one isn't driving at all.
    This very annoying and makes the app unusable.