Arabic Langauge — TomTom Community

Arabic Langauge

Hi,
thank you very much for beatful navagation App , i am wondering why why you are ignoring Arabic Langauge
arabic peoples nearly 436 milion , most of them using mobiles and Android system.
We need Tomtom To Add Arabic Languge to Tomtom navagtion also we need Arbic voice to add to the sytem

Answers

• MUPMUP Posts: 421 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Use Aziza or Issam.
  • SaiedElFarSaiedElFar Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
    edited October 9
    hi
    I am using release Tomtom go 3.3.14 there is no Arabic lang

Aziza & Issam (Moracco ) they do not using Arabic , so We are not able to understand there lang.
    Br
    Moroccan is o.c. different but it is a subtype of arabic.
    Native arabic speaker are not able to understand that?
    MUP wrote: »
    Moroccan is o.c. different but it is a subtype of arabic.
    Native arabic speaker are not able to understand that?

Hi My firend,
    yes Yes, most of the Arabic speakers cannot understand the language spoken by North Africa, especially Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as there are many words in French language as a result of the French occupation of these countries - the easiest, of course, to understand is the Standard ِArabic language and all Arabs, even North Africa, understand it
    br
    @szachowa

Would You please give the dev team a hint?
    Also a "Why we cant do that at the moment" answer is very welcome.

Best Regards and Many Thanks.
    MUP wrote: »
    @szachowa

Would You please give the dev team a hint?
    Also a "Why we cant do that at the moment" answer is very welcome.

Best Regards and Many Thanks.

Dear My Friend,
    Sorry I don't understand what do you mean give the dev team a hint, could you please try to be more clear to understand.
    what point you need me to talk about
    The inhabitants of North Africa speak Arabic mixed with French, and some Arab countries such as the Gulf Arab and Saudi Arabia have some dialects with the addition of Indian words, due to trade with India in the past times - but all Arab countries, as well as North Africa - they can understand the Egyptian dialect because most of the Egyptian dialect of the language The original Arabic - and easily understood by all Arabs .

I am ready to help your dev team free of charge - also assistance them in developing the Arabic language for the application .

Br