MyDrive Connect seems lacking My Routes button — TomTom Community

MyDrive Connect seems lacking My Routes button

Polda18Polda18 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
Hi. I can't access my routes from MyDrive Connect on my Start 62 navigation. There's no button for it in the app. How can I access it?
svmv21iqk0lr.png

Just a note - I have my app in Czech language, that's why there's different text in the top navbar.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,297
    Superusers
    edited October 2
    Hi
    @Polda18
    Welcome to the site...
    Try the MyDrive Web Route planner...
    Here.... https://mydrive.tomtom.com/
    Login with your Email & Password

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Polda18Polda18 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Well, the thing is I already have a route planned, just not through TomTom's services, I actually set it up on online maps and downloaded GPX files (first for one way, second the other way). I need somehow upload the GPX files into the device and convert them to tracks. I already have put GPX files in there, but I kind of exported them badly and it took me to different route than planned because all of the route details became lost and the navigation had to create a new one. I can see I can import the GPX file in the planner, but I have to connect my device to the internet and login. I don't think that the device has a Wi-Fi.
  • Polda18Polda18 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Ok, all done. I've imported it in the MyDrive Planner website and enabled syncing. I've also logged in my connected device and after a while the routes appeared inside. Verified them being correct and everything is good.