Difference between Spark Cardio and Spark Cardio + Music — TomTom Community

Difference between Spark Cardio and Spark Cardio + Music

Mike456Mike456 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
I found an old TomTom Spark Cardio fitness watch; looking up technical data I noticed there also is the '+ Music' model which has an integrated MP3 player and can play music on Bluetooth headphones.

From the datasheets it seems the models differ only in software; does anyone know if this is true? If so, could a firmware upgrade theoretically make my watch a '+ Music' model?

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,851
    Superusers
    Mike456 wrote: »
    I found an old TomTom Spark Cardio fitness watch; looking up technical data I noticed there also is the '+ Music' model which has an integrated MP3 player and can play music on Bluetooth headphones.

From the datasheets it seems the models differ only in software; does anyone know if this is true? If so, could a firmware upgrade theoretically make my watch a '+ Music' model?

No, for several reasons. First, the Music version has a separate drive to store the music on that the original does not. Second, TT is not going to give you a feature for free that was an upgrade in price at the time. And third and most importantly, TT Sports went out of business almost 4 years ago and all watch models are obsolete. All firmware was frozen 4 years ago and cannot be changed. The watches are dead and unsupported.
  • Mike456Mike456 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for replying me.
    https://azar.pro