How do I get a hard copy print out of the entire user manual? — TomTom Community

How do I get a hard copy print out of the entire user manual?

TPSOCTPSOC Posts: 10 [Master Explorer]
When I open the user manual on my PC there is a print button, but it prints only the current page. I want to print the whole document, to PDF or to a printer.

A spell checker in this window would be handy.

Best Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,709 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks for explaining this! I've reported this to my team. Meanwhile, you can use the link here to download the PDF of the Go Navigation app for iPhone.

Best, lampard
    Accepted Answer
    Also, the team has fixed the link on the support site so you should not face any problems now.

Best, lampard

Answers

Hi @TPSOC

There's an option to download it as a PDF, see here.

Best, lampard
  • TPSOCTPSOC Posts: 10 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks for responding so quickly.

But I could not find the manual:
    = I clicked on your link and got a window which said 'Sorry, this article is not available in your region.'
    = I clicked on a button which said ' View article for the United Kingdom' and got a window which said 'The page you were looking for doesn't exist.'
    = I clicked on a 'User Manuals' button and got an unordered list of a great many manuals but there was no entry for 'Go Navigation app for iPhone User Manual'. There was one for 'Navigation app for iPhone (2009) User Manual' and one for ‘Go Navigation app for Android User Manual'. As a test, I downloaded the Android manual and it worked – I got a normal printable PDF.

It was irritating that I kept on getting asked how I rated your support, even though I ticked the button asking it not to.
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks for explaining this! I've reported this to my team. Meanwhile, you can use the link here to download the PDF of the Go Navigation app for iPhone.

Best, lampard
    Accepted Answer
    Also, the team has fixed the link on the support site so you should not face any problems now.

Best, lampard
  • TPSOCTPSOC Posts: 10 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks. Got the PDF successfully.