Tom Tom Discover glitches — TomTom Community

Tom Tom Discover glitches

CAPIARANHA1593CAPIARANHA1593 Posts: 8 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited September 22 in Map quality
I bought the TomTom Discover a few days ago and I cannot say that I am very happy after the big difference it had to make with my Go 750. The map errors that appear after updating cannot be updated. There is a speed error in all the streets in my neighborhood and the names of some streets are not up to date, my go is up to date With the browser I cannot correct them and with the Map Share they are already good but I do not know how to pass them to my browser, I have put the corrections and I hope they go through My drive. I also do not have access to change the screen, or color or modify the interface or anything. None of my desktop PCs or tablets can read the My drve connect app, the browser cannot connect to any PC because it only supports Wi-Fi and the phone. Tom Tom Home is worthless in this case my Go Discover and Mydrive connect does not recognize me. Come on, at the moment it is all a quite complicated disaster.

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,844 Moderator
    Hi @CAPIARANHA1593

Are you finding all these map errors specific to the country of Spain?
    Could you add a few examples here, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • CAPIARANHA1593CAPIARANHA1593 Posts: 8 [Apprentice Seeker]
    For example, in La Coruña (Spain) there is a main street that in my Discover appears as Avda. General Sanjurjo and in Map Share it appears correct as Avda. De Oza.
    Another example in the streets where the speed limit has been changed to 30 KPH, which in the map share is correct, on my tomtom it appears 50 KPH (Calle Villa de Cedeira, Calle villa de Muros, etc). My tomtom is updated with maps of Spain.
  • CAPIARANHA1593CAPIARANHA1593 Posts: 8 [Apprentice Seeker]
    In the two images you can see the error.
    In the first, the speed of 50 KPH is not correct because the car is at a point of 30 KPH. The second image shows Avenida del General Sanjurjo on the tomtom when it was changed to Avenida de Oza more than a year ago.
    These points are not updated in my Discover nor are they updated.