Mazda NB1 live services not working — TomTom Community

Mazda NB1 live services not working

sdkhfhudksdkhfhudk Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
The live services on my Mazda NB1 are not working. I've recently paid for a subscription. I've followed all the steps on the support website to fix this, but it's still not working. What else can I do?

Answers

• Willy875Willy875 Posts: 3,045 [Exalted Pioneer]
    If you have been without a subscription for more than 18 months, your Sim had to be deactivated and it is not possible to reactivate it

your best bet is to contact Tomtom customer service and ask them if your Sim card is still activated.

How to contact TomTom customer support by chat or email
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/
  • sdkhfhudksdkhfhudk Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I've not had a gap of 18 months. The contact link doesn't work, I get redirected to https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/ .
    edited September 23
    Change browser.
    To try
    Complete reset to factory settings, then do not log into your tomtom account on the device.
  • toeterketoeterke Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    It's always the same with tomtom and the nb1 system.
    I have a nb1 in the cx5 and a tomtom premium( livetime maps and live) in the second car.
    So, I buy a live service for the nb1 (prove on invoice) and as you would suspect...the service is not renewd in the car.
    It took me 3 weeks and a lot of hours to make it work. Customer service was saying i didn't bought it. When I told them about the invoice for the nb1, They told me I bought it for the premium. Seriously.....
  • toeterketoeterke Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    The same happened to me.
    They told I bought live services for a go 6200 ( has livetime services 🙄)
    It took me also weeks to convince them that the invoice was for the nb1.