iOS & Android compatibility — TomTom Community

iOS & Android compatibility

AntonioDdVAntonioDdV Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
Buying for iOS can be used on Android?

Mod edit: Machine translated from Spanish!

Comments

• Willy875Willy875 Posts: 2,980 [Exalted Pioneer]
    No, not possible to buy a subscription on Ios to use it on Android it's 2 different platforms
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,711
    Community Manager
    This has actually changed recently since you can also purchase the subscription on tomtom.com where it is linked to a TomTom account:
    https://www.tomtom.com/es_es/store/basket-recover.html?article=1OLD.001.9.00M
  • AntonioDdVAntonioDdV Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited September 20
    If I buy on the web, will I be able to use it on iOS and Android devices interchangeably?

edited September 20

What was said:

If you use this link to purchase the subscription on tomtom .com, it is indeed linked to a Tomtom account and should therefore work on ios, Android or Huawei.
    edited September 20
    I have made the purchase for 12.99 and it is not recognized in my profile. I have also downloaded the app on iOS and it does not recognize that I have contracted the service.

edited September 20
    Everything perfect, I already have the service. Only there are places that I can define in TomTom MyDryve and then TomTom Go does not recognize it, something I must not do right.

Mydrive account email address must be the same as in Tomtom service on the app.