paid for family membership — TomTom Community

paid for family membership

I have paid for family membership on tomtom go mobile app for iOS. I can to see how I can share this app with family both android and iOS devices

Best Answer

• Willy875Willy875 Posts: 2,975 [Exalted Pioneer]
    Accepted Answer
    If you purchased the Tomtom Go app from apple store it will not be available on Android.

Answers

Accepted Answer
    If you purchased the Tomtom Go app from apple store it will not be available on Android.
  • DondowthwaiteDondowthwaite Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I purchased it using my Apple account. I tried family share between apple devices but he already has his own family share and can't accept another family share apparently
  • GitteLGitteL Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have paid for a one year subscription but would like to change the type to a family subscription , is it possible without having to pay the full amount

/ Gitte
    Family Sharing FAQs

How to switch from an individual subscription to family sharing?

You can upgrade anytime in Settings> Apple ID> Subscriptions on your iOS device, make sure the family sharing option (Settings> Apple ID> Family sharing) is turned on.

After switching from the normal subscription to Family, I now have to pay an additional 19 euros. Will you reimburse me for the difference between the old and the new subscription?

When you upgrade, Apple will refund the rest of your original subscription.