How to cancel the free trial of TomTom GO? — TomTom Community

How to cancel the free trial of TomTom GO?

ysibariysibari Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I’ve been trying to cancel the free trial of tomtom go since day one as the voice did not work at all and now it’s the last day and there is no option to cancel and the app asks me to piurchase a subscription !? I

Best Answers

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,715
    Community Manager
    Accepted Answer
    The pay wall is only shown after the free trial so that there is no obligation attached to the trial period. You won't be charged unless you actively subscribe.

Answers

• ysibariysibari Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you for your answer Ricok, I did exactly what you’ve mentioned but couldn’t find any subscriptions there!! I’m not sure when the free trial ends tonight will Tomtom charge me or not!
  • Willy875Willy875 Posts: 3,023 [Exalted Pioneer]
    Google play manages the subscriptions to cancel the subscription you have to go to the subscriptions page in the Google store.
    Thanks Willy875, the App is installed on iphone which uses IOS unfortunately
  • Willy875Willy875 Posts: 3,023 [Exalted Pioneer]
    A ok not well since it was for IOS sorry
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,715
    Community Manager
    Accepted Answer
    The pay wall is only shown after the free trial so that there is no obligation attached to the trial period. You won't be charged unless you actively subscribe.
    Thank you Jürgen, you’re right I still have not been charged, so so far so good. 👍