New GO Navigation App [version 3.2.12]

2»

Comments

  • szachowa
    szachowa TomTom Staff Posts: 492
    Supreme Pioneer
    sholm wrote: »
    Now I tried to download Germany northwest.
    No luck.
    It said:
    Something went wrong, try again later, and so I will.

    Hi, thanks about notifying about this. We are checking what's going on. I asked iOS team for confirmation to see if this is some general map download problem.
  • sholm
    sholm Registered Users Posts: 41
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Thanks szachowa!
    Hopefully you will find out something, cause at this time it's not possible for me to make a route from Denmark to Hamburg or northern Germany.
  • szachowa
    szachowa TomTom Staff Posts: 492
    Supreme Pioneer
    sholm wrote: »
    Thanks szachowa!
    Hopefully you will find out something, cause at this time it's not possible for me to make a route from Denmark to Hamburg or northern Germany.

    It is being tracked under NDSIMP-4736 in our internal bug tracking tool.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,486
    Community Manager
    edited September 2021
    sholm wrote: »
    Something went wrong, try again later, and so I will.
    Have you been able to download the map by now? I just deleted and re-downloaded the DE-NW map and it worked just fine. Only the size of 0.1 MB shown for the download isn't correct. The full map got installed.

  • sholm
    sholm Registered Users Posts: 41
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Hallo Jürgen!
    I can't get the map.
    Still says "Mapupdate not found. Try again."
  • sholm
    sholm Registered Users Posts: 41
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Just to let you know.
    I deleted German Southeast, and tried to get Germany Northwest - no luck.
    Then I tried to get Germany Southeast again, and that went OK.
  • TheFriar
    TheFriar Alkmaar Registered Users Posts: 66
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Anybody suffering from freeze ups?
    I made a route yesterday, but when i tried to drive it the arrow stayed on the spot were i had parked my car and it didn't budge an inch.
  • rabero1985
    rabero1985 Registered Users Posts: 199
    Exalted Navigator
    No works well here on AA.
  • szachowa
    szachowa TomTom Staff Posts: 492
    Supreme Pioneer
    sholm wrote: »
    Just to let you know.
    I deleted German Southeast, and tried to get Germany Northwest - no luck.
    Then I tried to get Germany Southeast again, and that went OK.

    We are investigating the issue with map download failures.
  • Astur48
    Astur48 Registered Users Posts: 26
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Is there any recent news from GONAV-3280?. Thanks a lot.
  • szachowa
    szachowa TomTom Staff Posts: 492
    Supreme Pioneer
    Astur48 wrote: »
    Is there any recent news from GONAV-3280?. Thanks a lot.

    Sorry, no update yet.
  • Frup
    Frup Registered Users Posts: 27
    Prominent Wayfarer
    TheFriar wrote: »
    Anybody suffering from freeze ups?
    I made a route yesterday, but when i tried to drive it the arrow stayed on the spot were i had parked my car and it didn't budge an inch.

    Yes, last week using AA a suffre from a freeze.
    Unfortunately during heavy traffic. Did not know how to drive at that moment, so I drove the wrong way…

  • sholm
    sholm Registered Users Posts: 41
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Now I hope someone are fixing something with the maps.
    Germany Northwest is still missing, but I managed to get Germany East. :)
  • cruiZer
    cruiZer Registered Users Posts: 68
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    I was a very happy v1.8 user. I really loved the way everything looked and was organized.
    But I was forced to use v3 because v1.8 no longer supports traffic updates.

    The only thing I like about v3 is that can search for shop.
    Everything else is a step backward. The interface is a step backward.
    The display of the map, which is very important to me, looks bad too.

    For decades TomTom's map display was way ahead of all competition. Now it looks like the Google junk :-(