Recent Purchase

jcbfam
jcbfam Registered Users Posts: 4
Novice Seeker
edited August 2021 in Travel lounge
I recently purchased a Go Supreme and was unable to get the advertised ( by TomTom) 30% off, only 25%. I was also unable to get the $75 used equipment offer. Anyone else have this problem and does anyone know how to access these offers? I have tried to call but can't seem to get a good phone number.

Best Answer

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,020
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    No longer possible to contact support by phone

Contact an advisor by Chat:
    when you are connected, press contact us at the bottom right a new box appears and if you wait a few seconds you get re contact appears there
    Tap on get in touch and you should now have the option of chat, normal working hours, or email.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,020
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    No longer possible to contact support by phone

Contact an advisor by Chat:
    when you are connected, press contact us at the bottom right a new box appears and if you wait a few seconds you get re contact appears there
    Tap on get in touch and you should now have the option of chat, normal working hours, or email.
  • jcbfam
    Novice Seeker
    Thanks!
  • jcbfam
    Novice Seeker
    Unfortunately the chatbot or contact us is not working at all, anybody have any other way of contacting these people? I thought they were a reputable company, but I'm beginning to have my doubts. Seems they want to take your money but everything ends thee.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,966
    Superuser
    Hi @jcbfam

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then HAVE to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat.. If Chat is closed, ie its not normal working hours Mon/Fri, it will tell you the hours that it will be available and you should be offered email..

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
  • jcbfam
    Novice Seeker
    Thanks Doug, tried all of that SEVERAL times, does not work. Not impressed with their system.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,966
    Superuser
    Hi @jcbfam

I am in the UK and followed my above posted suggested details except before I signed in as in the second line of my instructions I switched to be in the USA. I got straight through to the Box enabling me to start Chat.

I am using Safari on a MacBook Pro.

Doug