why do i have to pay for speed camera when i have life time?

froggy8
froggy8 Registered Users Posts: 46
Master Explorer
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
hi guys

just noticed whenever i go into my account, a little window pops up asking me to pay for speed camera.

my tomtom is not old, its the premium x and i have lifetime on it so wondering why i have to pay now?

many thanks

Best Answer

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,007
    Answer ✓
    Hi @froggy8

I can confirm that the subscriptions on your Premium device for Traffic and speed cameras are correct and you can ignore the pop-up on the website. To see information about your subscriptions, open the Help screen and select About on the device.

Best, lampard

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,959
    Superuser
    Hi @froggy8

As @nabu suggested when you raised this on another post when @VikramK or @lampard,mods, pick this up and review your units settings on the TT servers they can restore any rights you have. Look back here tomorrow to see what they say.

Doug
  • froggy8
    froggy8 Registered Users Posts: 46
    Master Explorer
    many thanks

i only created this thread as its a different problem to my other thread and didnt want to break nay rules.

thank you again, i will wait till tomorrow.
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,007
    Answer ✓
    Hi @froggy8

I can confirm that the subscriptions on your Premium device for Traffic and speed cameras are correct and you can ignore the pop-up on the website. To see information about your subscriptions, open the Help screen and select About on the device.

Best, lampard