Problems with TomTom GO app on a Android 9 car radio

Transceiver
Transceiver Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
Hey, I have a problem with the tomtom go app on my android 9 car radio. the standard computer voices are fine, but all other voices cut the sentences. for example, DESTINATION REACH..... instead of DESTINATION REACHED. that way I have to pay more attention to the screen than to the road, which is not convenient and safe driving. I also made a mention of that on google playstore, but that person comes up with a stupid answer. he or she has said that the app is not made for car radios, but for mobile phones. now I see no difference between an android car radio and a handy, or am I so stupid. I have the very latest updated version of the app, and the problem has been going on since I bought it.

greetz, Transceiver

Machine translated from Dutch!

Best Answer

• MUP
    MUP Registered Users Posts: 610
    Revered Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Did you get a "Device not compatible" message for TT GO Nav. App in Google Play Store ?

Answers

• MUP
    MUP Registered Users Posts: 610
    Revered Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Did you get a "Device not compatible" message for TT GO Nav. App in Google Play Store ?
  • Transceiver
    Transceiver Registered Users Posts: 3
    New Seeker
    Hello,

No i did not get such message, all was ok and started downloading instandly.

Err, the setup i see standing beneath...
    The Dload was directly though my wifi from within my house.
    No usb cable is used... i use my phone for internet, connected with my car system.
    As i already said its a android 9 system.
    And it has a sharp, 7 inch display, dunno how many pixels.
    I dunno anything about a integrated AA from volvo, i drive a VW Scirocco mk3.

Tnx for response.
    Greetz, patrick